We are CoreLogic – a leading provider of business information, analytics and outsourcing services. Together, we are a global company with proven experts in the areas where we work and are passionate about helping our clients succeed. More than one million users rely on CoreLogic to assess risk, support underwriting, investment and marketing decisions, prevent fraud, and improve business performance in their daily operations. No one else has such a vast repository of data, an advanced set of analytical models and a talented, diverse team of professionals.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our workforce and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports and values our greatest asset: talent.
The Redemptions Evictions Supervisor I will be responsible for managing a team of Eviction Specialists. Primary accountability includes the management of the Evictions and Cash for Key project teams and will also be responsible for direct engagement with management as well at both the CoreLogic and Client levels managing a team of associates responsible for working through the Evictions process for our clients, and assisting with escalated issues encountered by Eviction Specialists. The incumbent will also the distribution of workflow, as well as train and mentor Eviction Specialists.
- Manage Evictions/redemptions department roles to include: hiring/ selection activities, performance management and employee development. Provide coaching, training and mentorship to the contract administrator roles on an ongoing basis. Manage employee relations issues to minimize risk to the organization and ensure appropriate resolution. Lead and drive employee engagement activities for the team.
- Serve as subject matter expert for the Redemptions/Evictions department; maintain knowledge of regulatory changes/ updates and implement logic changes and process updates in a timely, proactive manner. Maintain influence through ongoing development of internal/ external relationships across the organization.
- Responsible for general knowledge of assigned businesses and operations in Asset Management & Processing Solutions (AMPS).
- Manage and/or lead related projects as assigned.
- Manage work flow for the REO Evictions department and each individual on the team.
- Mentor team members.
- Point of contact for client, upper management and employees for questions or escalations that need to be addressed.
- Knowledgeable around all client contracts and what is required.
- Quality control by spot checking employees work and by reviewing daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports.
- Role model CoreLogic’s ethical standards, professionalism and code of conduct.
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and...