Supervisor II is responsible for supervising the day to day work of employees to ensure all required functions are performed accurately and within the client expectations. In addition, the Supervisor II is responsible for administering, developing, and maintaining the security, integrity, performance, and standards of the department in conjunction with the Operations Manager. A level II Supervisor has authority for personnel actions and oversees most day to day operations of group
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES include the following. In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
- Manage projects, trouble shoot, and communicate with client.
- Continually evaluate processes and work flow and recommend process improvement plans to Operations Manager.
- Conduct and/or participate in Operations meetings.
- Produce, reconcile, and review reports as requested by client.
- Ensure client requirements are met.
- Assist with recruiting efforts.
- Establish employee goals and conduct employee performance reviews.
- Coach and counsel staff on productivity metrics.
- Monitor and adjust staff attendance.
- Process and submit payroll information for department within the required time frame.
- Monitor productivity, quality control, and training reports.
- Responsible for training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Make decisions based upon evaluation of information and the use of sound judgment.
- Work independently and contribute to and foster a team environment.
- Promotes a safe and clean work environment.
Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: Minimal requirements for education, knowledge and experience:
- High School Diploma or GED. Associates degree preferred.
- 3 - 5 years of supervisory and/or management experience.
- 3 - 5 years production or manufacturing experience.
- 1 - 3 years imaging experience and processes preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical, decision making, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal/relationship skills.
- Excellent prioritizing and time management skills.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: This position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
- Work schedule consists of a minimum of 40 hours per week, which may include on-call status, evenings, and/or weekends.
- Ability to lift 20 - 50 pound containers.
This position description has been prepared to assist in defining job responsibilities, physical demands, working conditions and skills needed. It is not intended as a complete list of job duties, responsibilities and/or essential functions. This description is not intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of employees under their supervision. SOURCECORP retains and reserves any or all rights to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper.
Additionally, SOURCECORP is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.