Responsibility for the overall Modernization and New Equipment construction business within a given branch or region. Full responsibility for new product sales growth and profitable and efficient operations are cornerstones of this position. Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated construction projects to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally through peer supervisors.
Responsibilities and Key Activities
1. Responsible to operate within assigned operating budget. Monthly reporting of expenditures and accountability within the field will be required.
2. Responsible for the daily coordination of MOD/NEB projects.
3. Responsible to generate monthly closeout reports projecting profits and losses. Accurate forecasting of results on a monthly basis is critical.
4. Integrate SAP into department and implement and schedule the training as required. Become proficient at SAP as to be able to use it on a day-to-day basis.
5. Accountability for the Capital Utilization charged to Construction in branch, as this cost will soon be directly attributed to the operation of Mods and will have an effect on the bottom line result. Manage WIP and Account Receivables (Collections) for Mods.
6. Become familiar with all associated reports in their present and future form.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree (BA) from four-year college or university or equivalent experience may be substituted for degree.
1. At least one year related experience and/or training.
2. Ability to utilize Windows e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet and project scheduling programs.
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
1. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
2. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
3. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customer, and the general public.
4. Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
5. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
6. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
7. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
8. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk, hear or see. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
9. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places and risk of electrical shock.
KONE - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
KONE began its elevator business on the ground floor and is working its way up. The US subsidiary of Finland's KONE sells,...