GEICO seeks bright, driven graduates to join our fast-track Supervisor Leadership Program - Auto Damage track. In this entry level management training program, you will spend 15 - 21 months learning about our auto damage operations from the ground up. Careers at GEICO offer industry-leading training, career advancement, and a competitive Total Rewards benefits package!
This is not a desk job! The Auto Damage track provides a great opportunity to experience our dynamic industry and accelerate to a supervisor position. In order to one day lead a team of auto adjusters, you will first:
Our goal is to prepare you to effectively supervise an Auto Damage team! SLP participants advance through the program based upon performance. Associates who started in this program have been promoted to supervisors, trainers and managers.
- Attend our Auto Damage school to learn about vehicle damage caused by accidents and disasters
- Inspect damage, estimate repair costs, negotiate fair settlements, and provide outstanding service
- Receive mentoring from management
- Work to meet goals, achieve top results, and demonstrate your leadership potential
- Coach associates, and assist in their training and development
- Attend supervisory preparation classes toward the end of your program
Important Position Details
- Bachelor's degree in business, or a degree and at least four completed core business courses (Accounting I & II, Finance, Statistics, Business Law, Marketing, Macro/MicroEconomics or Information Systems)
- At least a 3.2 cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Demonstrated leadership experience on campus, within the community and/or at work
- Very good computer, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Strong time management and multi-tasking abilities
- High level of dependability
- Desire and ability to one day lead a team
- Clean motor vehicle report
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus
- U.S. work authorization. Sponsorship is not available for this program.
The GEICO Supervisor Leadership Program requires a Bachelor's degree in a business-related field. Candidates with a non-business degree who have taken at least four core business courses (finance, accounting I and II, macro / micro economics, marketing, business law, statistics and/or information systems) will also be considered.
This entry level program requires applicants to have at least a 3.2 cumulative GPA in your undergraduate studies, as well as demonstrated leadership experience on campus, within the community and/or at work. Applicants who do not meet these minimum requirements are encouraged to consider other career opportunities at GEICO.
How To Apply
Please click Apply Now to complete your application; you will need an active email address and phone number. Additionally, we request that you enter any work experience that you've had within at least the past five years. Once you begin your application you can save it if you need to access it later.
Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
- Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO - 17 months ago
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing...