Assists in the management of quality control activities for all phases of production, personnel and laboratory operations. Schedules and assigns workloads; and maintains close rapport with production to identify, solve and prevent problems affecting qualit |
• Carries out supervisor responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
• Responsibilities include: interviewing, selecting, and training employees; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints, working with vendors on ingredient issues; leading and directing teams; assisting with and leading plant training to all plant employees and resolving problems.
• Directly supervises approximately ten (10) Hourly Lab Technicians in the areas of bacteriology, data and chemical testing and sample/inventory control.
• Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of lab units.
• Progressively support ConAgra Performance Systems (CPS) and all related CPS assignments
Bachelor of Science in the sciences or equivalent job experience preferred or equivalent work experience required.
• 1 year+ supervisor experience preferred.
• 2 years+ experience in food processing, quality assurance, or plant engineering related activities preferred.
• Prefer knowledge of food plant operations, GMP's, statistical process control techniques, management skills and FDA and USDA regulations pertaining to food processing.
• TPM/lean manufacturing experience preferred.
• SAP experience preferred.
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
ConAgra Foods - 13 months ago
ConAgra Foods fills the refrigerators, freezers, and pantries of most households. The company produces name-brand packaged and frozen...