Assist management in the coordination of operations
to achieve AMC’s goals. Model and communicate expectations to all
associates in a professional and safe work
• Coordinate and coach Film Crew to perform the
“Essential Functions” of their
• Reinforce “Wardrobe 101” policy
with Film Crew.
• Observe Film Crew performance and provide
feedback to management for discipline and performance
• Optimize Film Crew placement on a
• Lead teams and consistently achieve results
• Assist management with floor
• Assign registers/distribute banks (e.g., box,
concession, guest service, arcade, etc.).
• Supply change, as
• Maintain and reconcile floor
• Pull, count and reconcile cash, cash
equivalents, and coupons from individual drawers.
• Prepare deposits and
• Accurately complete appropriate cash handling
forms; maintain and balance cash handling fund.
• Perform daily opening, closing, operational,
and administrative duties.
• Assist in the preparation of the Film Crew
Schedule, with final weekly document approval from a
• Assist with the inventory
• Resolve guest questions, concerns, and
• Listen, communicate, and work effectively with
guests, associates, and supervisors in a fast-paced
• Maintain regular personal attendance for all
scheduled shifts to ensure timely performance of
• Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards
and ensure compliance with company programs.
• Perform other duties as directed by
Age 18 or older; other location-specific age
requirements may apply.
• Minimum of 6 months experience in
guest-focused business (e.g., retail, restaurant, hospitality,
Requirements to be performed, with or without
• Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and
bending on a frequent basis.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it
up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash
• Ability to work and meet deadlines with
• One year experience in guest-focused business
(e.g., retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
• One year supervisory or commensurate
• Working knowledge of all Film Crew functions.
• Approved trainer experience and/or booth
A list containing Access and Environment are
available upon request from theatre management.
Provided by Theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants,
black belt, nametag
Provided by Associate: Black shoes, black