Assist management in the coordination of operations to achieve
AMC’s goals. Model and communicate expectations to all associates in a
professional and safe work environment.
Functions” of their positions.
- Coordinate and coach Film Crew to perform the “Essential
- Reinforce “Wardrobe 101” policy with Film
for discipline and performance evaluations.
- Observe Film Crew performance and provide feedback to management
- Optimize Film Crew placement on a round-by-round
- Lead teams and consistently achieve results through
service, arcade, etc.).
- Assist management with floor operations.
- Assign registers/distribute banks (e.g., box, concession, guest
from individual drawers.
- Supply change, as needed.
- Maintain and reconcile floor safes.
- Pull, count and reconcile cash, cash equivalents, and coupons
and balance cash handling fund.
- Prepare deposits and banks.
- Accurately complete appropriate cash handling forms; maintain
- Perform daily opening, closing, operational, and administrative
weekly document approval from a manager.
- Assist in the preparation of the Film Crew Schedule, with final
associates, and supervisors in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist with the inventory process.
- Resolve guest questions, concerns, and issues.
- Listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests,
ensure timely performance of duties.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts to
compliance with company programs.
- Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards and ensure
- Perform other duties as directed by management.
retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
- Minimum of 6 months experience in guest-focused business (e.g.,
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent
deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
- One year experience in guest-focused business (e.g., retail,
- One year supervisory or commensurate leadership
A list containing Access and Environment are available upon
- Working knowledge of all Film Crew functions.
- Approved trainer experience and/or booth certification.
request from theatre management.
Provided by Theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt,
Provided by Associate: Black shoes, black socks
AMC Entertainment - 10 months ago
AMC Networks is now somewhere over the rainbow. Formerly Rainbow Media Holdings, the company is a leading cable television broadcaster with...