BSH Home Appliances Corporation
Operating in the United States under the brands, Bosch, Thermador and Gaggenau, BSH Home Appliances Corporation is highly regarded as a market leader for innovation in home appliance technology. As an international group with over 12.2 billion in annual sales, we continually strive to engage our dedicated customers around the world through intelligent engineering, streamlined design and a distinct ease of use.
Our New Bern Facility is currently seeking applicants for:
Job Purpose Statement:
Supervise all warehouse operations for the Dishwasher Factory. Functions include supervising receiving incoming direct and indirect materials, warehousing tasks which include all parts deliveries to the assembly areas, supermarkets and Pick and Pack , all shipping activities, all cycle counting of direct materials and maintaining and conducting related SAP functions.
Reports to Material Services Manager
- Create and regularly evaluate departmental procedures and work instructions and monitor performance of associates
- Direct receiving and shipping functions.
- Maintain attendance records for hourly associates.
- Assist in preparing annual departmental budgets and reviewing said budgets on a monthly basis
- Collect, record, and reconcile daily cycle counts and/or potentially conduct annual physical inventory in SAP.
- Ensure overall inventory accuracy by establishing controls and monitoring necessary transactions in SAP.
- Reconcile Finished Goods inventory and maintain records as necessary.
- Maintain safe working conditions in accordance with OSHA standards
- Monitor forklift fleet for safety and maintenance.
- Establish and support team-building concepts among inter-departments continually
- Develop and coordinate training for associates
- Participate in plant cost saving projects as assigned
- SAP key user for Warehouse
- Assist in identifying and removing obsolete parts from inventory
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Job Qualification Requirements:
Four year degree preferred.
Good mathematical skills, excellent computer skills, good human relations skills and effective communication skills.
Any of the above requirements/qualifications may be waived for the successful candidate.
Warehousing background, comprehensive computer software knowledge (SAP Microsoft Word/Excel, Kronos, UPS, etc.) knowledge of statistical reporting and processing monitoring techniques.
Minimum of five (5) years in a warehouse environment.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, educational assistance and 401(k) plan.
This position is eligible for the BSH Associate Referral Program
EOE / AA Employer
We participate in E-Verify