Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of up to 17 agents.
- Create and implement strategy to ensure performance objectives are met.
- Organize, direct, and monitor daily activities of agents.
- Monitor and review individual and team performance.
- Monitor calls to observe individual demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company and client policy and procedure; provide feedback as required.
- Monitor and analyze productivity of agents; generate reports based on analysis.
- Field questions from team and possibly clients; recommend corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Provide coaching and development feedback.
- Ensure all client compliance requirements are met.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with attendance, dress code, and all Company policies.
- Maintain contact with client as determined by management.
- Monitor email and voice mail to ensure all communications are up to date and accurate.
- Ensure all payroll deadlines are met.
- Ensure daily and monthly performance results are tracked by agent and team.
- Conduct monthly/annual performance reviews with direct reports.
- Administer performance improvement plans and disciplinary warnings as needed.
- Train, motivate, develop and reward agents.
- Respond to and works to resolve agent concerns in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
Possess working knowledge of utility industry regulated market credit/collections practices.
Convergent - 15 months ago