No visible tattoos, facial hair or piercings in the tongue, lip or nose
Must be able to work up to a 10 hour shift while standing or walking to perform essential functions.
Will be required to lift up to forty pounds during the course of a workday.
Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and team members to ensure the safety of individuals and customer needs.
Will require bending, stooping, and occasional use of a ladder.
Reasonable accommodation will be made to those requiring assistance.
- Trains and practices Freddy’s standards of quality, timeliness, and service
- Always leads by example, is vocal and prepared
- Energetic and holds proper level of urgency and intensity
- Organized, manages time efficiently
- Always willing to learn and be receptive to coaching and criticism
- Situational leadership; expect the unexpected, but always pleases the Guest
- Corrects operational mistakes with a goal of satisfying Guest
- Most business done out of office on restaurant floor
- Holds a sense of urgency and intensity at all times
- Observes, coaches, and develops staff
- Lives HOSPITALITY in every instance; consistently
- Reduces waste, controls labor, improves efficiency
- Motivation of staff, always team building
- Cleanliness and maintenance of facility and equipment
- Vendor relations
Supervisor is the first level of management. Supervisors are responsible for assisting management in the overall efficiency and technical operations of the restaurant. Supervisors maintain proper execution of product, training and refinement of staff, control labor costs, handle guest issues and are a model of hospitality.
Freddy's savory steakburger is inspired by the 50's style staple and reminiscent of an era focused on quality, cooked-to-order meals that...