JOB SUMMARY :
The supervisor will be responsible for management and administrative duties related to the professional caller development, on-going caller coaching and mentoring, individual caller and program performance metrics in the Fundraising Management Division. The supervisor role requires a firm understanding of the commonly used concepts, best practices, and analytical tools necessary to ensure meaningful and effective engagement via telephone conversations.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS :
Reports to: Senior Operations Manager
Supervises: Call Center Reps, Lead Callers
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES : (not limited to)
- Manage, coach, and mentor call center representatives and lead callers to ensure their professional and personal development as fundraisers and data collectors.
- Responsible for implementation, coordination, of strategies, information, and procedures necessary for reps to perform their jobs efficiently.
- Set expectations for reps by providing coaching and counseling, communicating performance metric expectations, and administering disciplinary action when necessary.
- Convey a professional and positive image internally and externally.
- Communicate effectively via phone and through e-mail.
- Responsible for statistical analysis.
QUALIFICATIONS: Education, Licenses/Certifications, Skills and Work Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous call center experience
- Ability to inspire, support and lead team members in a high energy environment
- Ability to plan and prioritize work tasks / functions
- Willingness to learn industry best practices and processes
- Ability to communicate in an appropriate and professional manner
- Willingness to work an afternoon / evening schedule
- Infrequent light physical effort required
- Must be able to work in an environment where the noise level is moderate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Associate’s degree or equivalent
- Previous leadership experience
RuffaloCODY - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard