The Supervisor of Customer Financial Solutions (CFS) will be responsible for leading a team of 8 plus Specialists. In addition, they will responsible for reaching/exceeding collection goals, customer service quality, and compliance standards. This will be accomplished by effective follow through, coaching, counseling, monitoring, and development of staff. They will be expected to raise expectations by creating a high accountability environment containing constant training and feedback.
- Train, manage and motivate team in order to achieve goals.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local laws, as well as company policies.
- Conduct calibration sessions for quality and development opportunities.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators are being met as well as Production Metrics.
- Monitor Specialists attendance and coach as needed.
- Conduct 1 st and 2 nd interviews as needed for vacant Specialists positions.
- Initiate, execute, and audit work strategies within the department.
- Resolve complaint calls and complaint emails as required or needed.
- Complete all transfer, termination, and performance review paperwork in a timely manner.
- Other special duties that may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; however additional years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in commercial collection management
- Experience in the collection process of Return Items, such as returned checks
- Ability to train others to use skip resources for locating responsible owners/registered agents of a business who are the main source of contacts in recovery of Returned items
- Excellent project management and coordination skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of dialer management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of MS-Office software
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Background in management thru MIS reporting
- Spanish speaking preferred, but not a mandatory requirement
PLS Financial Services - 15 months ago