Reports to: IND- Director of Materials
Duties and Responsibilities shall include, but not limited to, the following:
- Supervise base lead parts clerks and coordinate all stockroom activity. All duties of the supervisor may be delegated, however, such delegation does not relieve him/her of overall responsibility.
- Perform all personnel and staffing functions, including hiring, firing, coaching and disciplinary action, payroll and scheduling for the assigned base.
- Coordinate all aspects of base inventory operations including, but not limited to, timely and accurate shipping, receiving, warehouse transfers, parts issues, returns to inventory. Insure that associated computer transactions are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Insure proper storage, identification and segregation of parts. Oversee shelf life program and insure that shelf life is not exceeded.
- Enforce stockroom security, cleanliness and organization. Insure the highest level of inventory integrity is maintained and that awareness of the threat of Suspected Unapproved Parts (SUPS) to that integrity is consistently high.
- Perform all new and recurrent parts clerk training functions, especially regarding Suspected Unapproved Parts (SUPS).
- Insure awareness is maintained to prevent any introduction of a SUP component to base Parts inventory.
- Conduct employee evaluations as required.
- Oversee inventory-related projects and insure timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Insure compliance to Hazardous Materials/Dangerous Goods regulatory requirements as they pertain to all his/her base Parts department activity.
Required education, experience and qualifications:
- Previous material experience
- Must be highly motivated self starter
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills required
- Must possess a valid Driver's License and be at least 18 years old
- High school graduate or GED equivalent required
- Working experience with computers
- Experience with supervision of employees
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...