Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is an industry leader in the engineering, manufacturing, and marketing of compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is a global alliance focused on delivering best-in-class products and services. It represents world-renowned brands, including Doosan, Bobcat, Montabert, Geith, Tramac, Doosan Moxy and Doosan Infracore Portable Power.
Where ever you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is part of the Doosan Group, which employs over 35,000 people worldwide.
Supplier Development Engineer
Gwinner, ND or Bismarck, ND
This position is dedicated to driving continuous improvement within our supplier partners by supporting New Product Development (NPD), Strategic Sourcing, Current Issue Resolution, Lean Policy Deployment and Value Analysis/Value Engineering.
Support New Product Development Process
Support Strategic Sourcing
- Support the New Product Development process by completing the required tasks under each gate relative to Supplier Development- Process and capability audits.
Lean Policy Promotion
- Supports the strategic sourcing initiatives and develops suppliers that partner with the company to resolve and\or prevent issues that significantly impact the company.
Building Strategic Alliances Across Organization
- Promotion of Lean Policy Deployment within the supply base to eliminate waste throughout the value stream.
KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Work with all facets of the company's organization and to promote quality, productivity, strategic alliances, information sharing, customer support, and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for working with Sourcing to approve suppliers through the supplier approval process. Oversee the qualification of new parts through the company qualification process working with Sourcing, Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing and the supplier.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical discipline preferred.
- Process/Manufacturing/Quality experience beneficial with experience implementing cross functional processes and projects
- Strong business aptitude preferred
- Lean or Six Sigma Certification a plus
- 2+ years of experience
Doosan is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms/agencies for this employment opportunity unless contracted with the Staffing Department. Agencies must work directly with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Doosan application process to be considered for business. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Doosan via-email, the internet or directly to hiring managers at Doosan in any form without a valid written agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Doosan, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Doosan as a result of the referral or through other means. Note: Any agreement entered into with Doosan before September 2010 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Doosan and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. For this reason, Doosan has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
Doosan Infracore International - 16 months ago
Doosan Infracore is carving its own niche as one of the world's largest construction equipment makers. Part of Korea's Doosan...