The Supplier Liaison for Hanger Direct is responsible for enablement, management, and maintenance of suppliers and supplier products in Hanger Direct P2P portal. Serve as the primary contact between the supplier and Hanger Supply Management Department.
NOTE: Preference for this role to be based in either Alpharetta, GA or Austin, TX.
- Develop strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Physical enablement of new suppliers and QA check their staff access in Coupa Supplier Network.
- Responsible for supplier catalog maintenance, which includes but is not limited to the following: review and approve all content changes; review and approve catalog additions; update Hanger Direct with approved catalog changes.
- Enablement of new suppliers, which includes: working with leadership to confirm if a supplier should be enabled into Hanger Direct, or rationalized and not included. The enablement process includes many steps and constant communication and training with the suppliers.
- Product optimization, which includes maintaining accurate and up-to-date product records.
- Contract compliance monitoring.
- Strong contributor to departmental efficiency initiatives.
- Supplier Relationship Management and Supplier Development focused on achieving supply chain efficiencies.
- Troubleshoot issues and collaborate on initiatives between departments.
- Evaluate, and manage supplier’s performance.
- Optimize: supplier enablement, product update, and new product addition processes.
- Provide Hanger’s AP Department with assistance resolving supplier invoicing issues & concerns.
- Maintain product commodity codes and GL account assignments.
- Maintain supporting documents for suppliers (W-9’s, liability insurance, etc…).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in supply chain field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in administrative role or equivalent
- Able to handle confidential information as appropriate.
- Attention to detail, and set/change priorities as needed.
- Ability to develop and maintain critical working relationships with internal customers and external suppliers.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to others.
- Strong PC skills with effective working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially; MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Work effectively with minimum supervision
- Strong sense of urgency and able to meet deadlines and handle stress well.
- Ability to think creatively and work productively with others to provide the best solution to meet internal and external customer needs.
- Ability to organize, multi-task & prioritize while keeping a focus on short and long term objectives.
- Customer service centric and results driven.