Supplier Quality Analytics Manager
The role of the Supplier Quality & Analytics Manager is to work with the Director of Supply Chain Strategy & PMO to develop and manage the relationship with YP’s strategic suppliers.
The successful Supplier Quality & Analytics Manager (SQAM) will collaborate with key business leaders in the organization focusing on all aspects of sourced services provided by a strategic supplier. The SQAM should learn and understand all products or services being provided by strategic suppliers. Building value-based relationships with account reps and executives from the strategic suppliers will also be a priority. The position will also have a commitment to develop and improve the structure, processes, tools and templates that are necessary to consistently manage supplier relationships across YP.
The Supplier Quality & Analytics Manager is expected to work closely with our strategic suppliers, to help drive awareness and alignment in goals and strategy, and to create an environment conducive to maximizing value and opportunity from our supply base relationships.
The Supplier Quality & Analytics Manager should also be knowledgeable of other areas in supply chain management such as strategic sourcing, contract management, and procurement operations. The manager must be able to independently analyze and interpret financial or performance data and develop strategies to drive savings and mitigate risks. Deep analysis of raw Accounts Payable data and procurement data to formulate category strategies will be a key component of this role.
- Manage the relationship and performance of multiple strategic suppliers.
- Implement processes and organizational capability to execute supplier
contract and relationship management.
- Remain informed on current and future sourcing activities with strategic suppliers.
- Monitor and improve the quality of the relationship between YP and the supplier.
- Ensure compliance with contract terms and conditions, commitments, and notifications.
- Ensure performance standards are met and managing risk mitigation activities while continuously driving value for YP
- Create dashboards and KPI’s to consistently track and measure performance.
- Ensure that sourcing strategy is aligned with business requirements and technology roadmaps.
- Lead resolution of escalated issues with the supplier.
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting contracts and contract management.
- Possess ability to lead change with a focus on strategic direction with supplier relationships.
- Experience with performance measures and monitoring.
- Experience in utilizing financial data to develop strategies and action plans.
- Relates well to people at all levels both inside and outside of the organization.
- Team-oriented and works well in a collaborative environment.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business, or related experience
- 7+ years relevant work experience
- Previous work experience involving the seven step sourcing process
- Experience in managing large projects and/or supplier relationships
- ISM, CPM, or Six Sigma certifications are a plus
YP - 18 months ago
Yellow Pages Group is a leading digital company in Canada. The Company serves over 300,000 local businesses through its nationwide sales...