A Leading Global Medical Device manufacturing company is looking for a dynamic, result oriented Supplier QE to be a value addition to the team.
Supplier Quality Engineer
The Global Supplier Quality Engineer will be responsible for planning, execution, tracking, and completion of key supplier audits for suppliers used by this client. The position manages supplier issues and risks while communicating information to procurement, site management, and program management. This function assesses the supplier's capability of meeting manufacturing standards. The various standards include ISO, FDA, cGMP, EU, PIC/S, etc.
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. Master's degree is preferred. Ideal candidate will be ASQ, CQA or ISO Lead Auditor certified.
Here are the highpoints candidate must have
- Pharma or Med Device experience a MUST
- MFG Quality and systems experience
- 5-7 years experience in quality
- Supplier Quality Auditor experience MUST
- ASQ, CQA or ISO Lead Auditor certified-MUST
- Contract to hire potential
Monster - 12 months ago