Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is an industry leader in the engineering, manufacturing, and marketing of compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is a global alliance focused on delivering best-in-class products and services. It represents world-renowned brands, including Doosan, Bobcat, Montabert, Geith, Tramac, Doosan Moxy and Doosan Infracore Portable Power.
Where ever you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is part of the Doosan Group, which employs over 35,000 people worldwide.
Assist in the development, implementation and improvement of programs that assure the overall quality of Bobcat products focusing on negotiation of disputed claims, new supplier agreements, and settlement proposals.
Maintain & Analyze Data
Manage Disputed Claims Process
- Maintain Warranty Recovery backlog for field claims via Bobcat Company’s Supplier Information Center (“BSIC” or “supplier portal”).
- Perform analysis on claim data to support negotiation and work with technical staff to determine root cause / verify supplier responsibility.
- Evaluate field and internal failures on engineered components by utilizing problem solving and Pareto analysis tools.
- Develop and maintain supplier warranty history in support of supplier agreements and settlements.
- Maximize recovery of warranty expense caused by supplier component failures via negotiation with suppliers to resolve disputed claims.
- Communicate directly with other operational departments as necessary through oral and written presentation to determine root cause of disputed claims and assure resolution of quality related issues.
- Collaborate with technical staff to review supplier disputed claims to determine correct responsibility and reassign to appropriate supplier or internal group.
- Negotiate with suppliers concerning responsibility for field failures and field modification costs associated with their failed component.
- Develop and continuously improve methods to support receiving, shipping and reviewing of failed components.
- Conduct BSIC system training for suppliers and internal employees.
- Provide BSIC system support/improvements.
KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree in a technical field - Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Basic computer skills including MS Office software application knowledge required
- Strong skill level in communication, problem solving, data analysis, and troubleshooting
- Lean Six Sigma Certification a plus
- 2+ years experience
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.
Doosan is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms/agencies for this employment opportunity unless contracted with the Staffing Department. Agencies must work directly with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Doosan application process to be considered for business. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Doosan via-email, the internet or directly to hiring managers at Doosan in any form without a valid written agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Doosan, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Doosan as a result of the referral or through other means. Note: Any agreement entered into with Doosan before September 2010 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Doosan and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. For this reason, Doosan has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
Doosan Infracore is carving its own niche as one of the world's largest construction equipment makers. Part of Korea's Doosan...