Obtains documentation from suppliers in order to audit contract compliance documentation.
Examines documentation against supplier contracts to ensure that compliance is met.
Prepares audit findings reports and works with BWM Supply Base Analysts, Supply Base Supervisor/Manager and BWM Program Operations Teams to develop supplier corrective action plans and recommendations.
- Skills related to excellent communication.
- Ability to problem solve and present conceptual information to all levels of internal management.
- Ability to verbalize BWM Supplier Management strategy as it pertains to our environment.
- The ability to effectively communicate and interact with Suppliers.
- Ability to work with various levels of supplier and internal management.
- Participate on BWM cross functional teams
- Support BWM organization initiatives by adhering to supply base management published processes and procedures.
- Initiate actions to prevent defects.
- Identify and record any problems related to VMS product, process and quality systems.
- Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Verify the implementation of solutions.
- Control and monitor further processing until defects have been corrected.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- MS Office Suite
- MS Visio
- MS Project
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in related field
- 2+ years of equivalent auditing experience preparing analysis and reports
The Bartech Group is compelled to raise the bar when it comes to your staffing needs. One of the nation's largest minority-owned...