EnerNOC, a leading provider of demand response and energy efficiency solutions, has an immediate need for a Supply Chain Administrator to join our world-class Hardware Operations organization. The mission of the Supply Chain function is to provide hardware and logistical support for site installations in a timely, efficient, high quality, and cost-conscious fashion. Our key objectives are to provide outstanding customer service and responsibly manage EnerNOC’s significant investment in hardware assets.
Further, the Supply Chain Administrator will help us find ways to increase operational efficiency by inventing ways to streamline operations, and will grow to become a subject matter expert around EnerNOC’s supply chain processes.
- Process, place, fulfill, and expedite orders with vendors
- Review exception reports to identify and resolve potential problems before they occur
- Coordinate and log shipments to and from our third-party warehouse and field technicians
- Administer cycle counts; Investigate, resolve, and reconcile inventory discrepancies.
- Administer the vendor payment process, investigating and resolving discrepancies.
- Assist with reporting requests to support the Supply Chain function
- Participate in process improvement projects
- Assist with stock room functions (light packing, receiving, shipping)
- College degree or equivalent business/military experience
- Excellent computer skills, especially Excel, Access, and Outlook
- Ability to apply creativity and objectivity to design and implement solutions to real business problems
- Strong self-motivation with the ability to work in a fast paced, forward moving environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with numbers, spreadsheets, and data
- Ability to build strong working relations with operations personnel, contractors, and vendors, and be assertive while also being polite, constructive, and professional
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Passion for the energy industry
- Knowledge of basic principles of supply chain management, customer service operations, and/or field service operations
- Experience in software development (VBA, SQL, or similar)
- Experience in energy management, power generation, and related technologies
EnerNOC - 2 years ago
Working Toward a Clean Energy Future!
Charting the future of energy takes a different kind of corporation. EnerNOC is one of the leading...