There is no greater calling or opportunity for a fluid management company than today’s challenge – helping customers protect people, the environment and our natural resources. Together we are implementing technologies that purify and conserve water, consume less energy, make alternative energy sources possible and practical, advance medicine and minimize emissions and waste. Our collective efforts are enabling a greener more sustainable future.
Pall is a Fortune 1000 materials science and engineering company with the broadest filtration, separation and purification capabilities in the world.
Our process and product enabling technologies help our customers make good products better, safer and even possible. We provide innovative products to customers in health care, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, municipal drinking water, aerospace and industrial manufacturing markets.
Headquartered in Long Island, NY, Pall has operations in every major country.
Supply Chain Analyst and Project Leader position will be located in Port Washington, NY.
Position Summary :
The analyst/project leader will be responsible for examining inventory, material movement, and related supply chain metrics in order to maximize profitability of supply chain operations and support improvements to supply chain processes in Pall’s global supply chain structure. A creative problem solver with solid analytical, interpersonal, and project management skills, and an appreciation for attention to detail will be an excellent asset to our team.
- Research processes, systems, staffing, material inventory and material movement as part of building a deep understanding of supply chain performance
- Support activities related to process improvement from idea generation through implementation inclusive of writing business requirements, user acceptance test documentation, and standard operating procedures.
- Use Pall’s operating and business intelligence reporting platforms (e.g., SAP, BI, MS Excel) to analyze material, labor and financial data
- Meet regularly with supply chain stakeholders to ensure supply chain planning and performance are aligned with the needs of the business
- Provide on-going reporting support to supply chain stakeholders for both recurring and ad-hoc informational requests.
- Solid project management and proven leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to present numerical data in a concise, logical and useful manner
- Able to write for and work with a wide range of audiences, from executives to planners, buyers, and line workers
- Enjoys operating in a fast-paced, team environment under time constraints
- BA/BS in Business, Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Project Management or related
- Minimum 2 years experience in operations, logistics, warehousing or manufacturing environment with related project management experience
- Experience in a work environment which extensively utilizes MS Excel to model and track supply chain, inventory, financial and operational performance
- Extensive experience with the SAP Enterprise Resource Planning system, including SAP query and BI.
- Good working knowledge of the SAP data and file structure
Pall Corporation - 22 months ago
With operations around the globe, Pall is not small. The company operates two businesses globally: Life Sciences and Industrial. The Life...