REQ ID: 6642
LOCATION: Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Millions of times a day in more than 85% of American households, consumers reach for Pinnacle Foods brands. We are a leading producer, marketer and distributor of high-quality branded food products, which have been trusted household names for decades. Headquartered in Parsippany, NJ, our business employs an average of approximately 4,300 employees. We are a leader in the shelf stable and frozen foods segments and our brands hold the #1 or #2 market position in 8 out of 12 major category segments in which they compete. Our Duncan Hines Grocery Division manages Leadership brands such as Duncan Hines® baking mixes and frostings, Vlasic® shelf-stable pickles and Mrs. Butterworth's® and Log Cabin® table syrups and Foundation brands such as Armour® canned meats, Brooks® and Nalley® chili and chili ingredients, Comstock® and Wilderness® pie and pastry fillings and Open Pit® barbecue sauces. Our Birds Eye Frozen Division manages Leadership brands such as Birds Eye®, Birds Eye Steamfresh®, C&W®, McKenzie's®, and
Fresh like® vegetables, Birds Eye Voila!® complete bagged meals and Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's® seafood and Foundation brands such as Lender's® bagels, Celeste® pizza, Hungry-Man® dinners and entrées and Aunt Jemima® frozen breakfasts. Our Specialty Foods Division manages Tim's Cascade Snacks®, Hawaiian® Kettle Style Potato Chips, Erin’s® Popcorn, Snyder of Berlin® and Husman's® in addition to our food service and private label businesses. Pinnacle Foods is a Top 1000 Company ranked on Fortune Magazine’s 2011 Top 1000 companies list.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The Supply Chain Analyst will proactively analyze customer order and logistics data to identify opportunities to improve efficiency in the order-to-delivery process. The candidate will also engage with relevant stakeholders in Transportation, Warehousing, Sales and our customers to drive improved business results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead the analysis of customer order and logistics data on a regular basis to identify opportunities for supply chain improvement. Take leadership role in defining scope of opportunities and engaging with Customer Service Operations, Supply Chain, Finance and Sales to implement improvements.
• Present findings and opportunities to sales and customers.
• Lead the effort for accumulating relevant KPI’s and dissemination of key reports on a regular basis as defined by business need.
• Participate in monthly management review of customer performance – service, cost, efficiency.
• Create requisite reporting/querying capabilities to be able to analyze large volumes of data. Includes use of ERP systems (BPCS), MS Access, Hyperion, others.
• Will assist teams in tracking all key customer promotional activity as defined by Customer Service Operations teams. Liaison with other departments (Transportation, Warehousing, Enterprise Planning) to ensure successful execution of events.
• Strong analytical skills
• Influencing Others and being able to work with all other groups to drive for results.
• Excellent Computer skills and attention to detail.
This position requires a person who is able to function in a fast paced environment. They will need strong attention to detail with strong analytical skills. The individual must meet the qualifications listed below as well as performing additional essential functions deemed necessary by the department management.
• Demonstrated knowledge of customer service and logistics concepts and applications.
• Strong interpersonal skills/good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Must have strong oral, written and presentation skills as the candidate will likely present to customers.
• Prioritize and react as necessary/strong ability to multi-task.
• Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• .Ability to deal with multiple levels within the organization, including Sales, Finance, IT, Customer Service Operations and Logistics.
• Understands financial implications of various customer service /logistics processes
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• AS400 operating system experience, preferably with BPCS knowledge.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Of
• Minimum of two years of experience in Customer Service, Logistics or Supply/Demand Planning. Familiarity with multiple channels within the Food Industry preferred.
• College degree, with Logistics experience preferred.
Pinnacle Foods Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Pinnacle Foods Inc. - 12 months ago