Supply Chain Analyst
Job ID 5799
Job Number 016020
Location US - Shady Grove, PA
Facility Grove U.S.L.L.C.
Department Logistics & Supply Chain
Employment Type Regular/Full-Time
Education Required Bachelors Degree
Languages Required English only
Experience Required 3 - 5 Years
Relocation Provided Yes
General Job Objective
Manitowoc Cranes, a global leader in lifting solutions, is seeking a detail-oriented Supply Chain Analyst. Key responsibilities of this position include leading the initiative of maintaining data integrity within the Materials Master Scheduling Group. Reporting directly to the Manager of Inventory and Logistics, this position is based in Shady Grove, PA.
Essential Job Functions
Job Requirements/Working Conditions
- Evaluate Strategic stocking decisions based on material lead time and criticality to Crane performance.
- Review, research and identify corrective action for exceptions to stocking plan.
- Monitor part sales demand patterns and recommend stocking plan accordingly.
- Identify, coordinate, strategize with Purchasing personnel to improve Supplier delivery, availability and pricing performance and reduce total costs.
- Review weekly stocking order proposals prior to buyer release into supply chain.
- Review Material status against requirements, coordinating with other functional areas to resolve supply chain related issues. Regular Bill of Material (BOM) review to identify wear / replacement material to proactively stock.
- Responsible to monitor and distribute key metrics to the Global senior leadership team including: Sales Order Velocity, Fill Rate, On Time Delivery for top suppliers, Backlog, Inventory levels, Turns, Margins.
- Monitor warehouse efficiencies through regular reports / KPI’s.
- Compile detailed data analysis to support other functional areas within Crane Care.
- Using Lean methodologies, coordinate, develop and implement stocking policies to meet Fill Rate and Inventory turn goals.
- Exercise initiative to identify and lead process / project improvements at local, regional and global level.
- Responsible for participating in root cause analysis to resolve issues dealing with Engineering, Purchasing, Quality and Manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in Supply Chain Management or Materials Management, with a minimum of 3 years experience in ERP Planning, scheduling, or Supply Chain required.
- Associates degree with a minimum of 8 years experience in planning within a manufacturing or aftermarket environment in lieu of education may also be considered.
- APICS CPIM or CSCP certification is a plus.
- Normal office environment with some exposure to shop floor.
The Manitowoc Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply. EEO Statement
The Manitowoc Company - 13 months ago
The Manitowoc Company, Inc. diversified industrial manufacturer in three principal markets: Cranes and Related Products (Crane), Foodservice...