The Analyst works directly with multiple levels in the organization, across business and support units, at the local level. The job requires that the Analyst be flexible and able to negotiate priorities.
• Many components of this job are time critical, particularly during the first 3-4 days of the month to meet all reporting and planning needs.
• Special project requests occur routinely that impact how the Business is run and must be carried out with complete neutrality and with sufficient detail to ensure the best decision for the company.
• Effective interaction with support groups (particularly IS&T) requires sophisticated knowledge of systems and databases, and the ability to communicate in these terms.
• The global nature of reporting and projects requires sensitivity to the needs and work styles of various cultures.
This position is required to:
• Maintain or improve upon target inventory levels.
• Meet shipment targets from terminals and warehouses – accountable for promised vs. delivered products to affiliates.
• Meet due dates for reporting.
• Assist the S&OP Manager in obtaining forecast accuracy targets.
• Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or Supply Chain discipline required.
• Collegiate level Basic General Chemistry desired
• 3-5 years experience in supply chain related field – inventory, production, forecasting, etc
• Proficient in computer applications including SAP; Lotus Notes; Microsoft Office; Excel (above average); PowerPoint; data extraction and manipulation required
• Strong ability to conceptualize and implement processes for gathering, consolidating, and reporting new performance measures as identified by Supply Chain Management and Financial Management.
• Strong ability to pull together necessary resources and resolve systematic problems.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong ability to work with business and technical (system) teams from all global regions.
• SAP and data warehousing tool (BW, etc) experience required.
• Familiarity with Supply Chain methods, metrics and best practices, and costs.
• Strong as a problem solver and especially in working with others to achieve results.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
Arkema - 9 months ago
Arkema's into vinyl, but not in a weird way. The North American branch of France's Arkema manufactures many vinyl products, such...