The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for ongoing Sales & Operations Planning and related activities to support one or more manufacturing units within Performance Tapes facilities.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Review requirements, sales, and inventory levels for all materials:
Provide leadership for finished goods management to minimize obsolescence and improve asset turns;
Provide support to the manufacturing departments in the planning area
Manage dependency transfers between plants
Lead physical inventory process.
Ensure overall effectiveness of the following processes:
Product forecasting and safety stock policies;
Stocking strategy and execution;
S&OP Capacity Management;
Enterprise Lean Sigma improvement and cost out initiatives.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Cross-train within the supply chain team
Ensure compliance with ISO 9001 for all buying and planning activities;
Leadership of site strategic initiatives and goals;
Participate in product development teams and coordinate product development/transition initiatives
Physical Work Location:
- Bachelors degree in Logistics Management, Business Management or related field, or equitable experience in a buyer / planner or similar supply chain role required.
- 3+ years of planning/analytical experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Strong communication and networking skills dealing with all functions & levels of the organization
- Works effectively with a wide number of functional areas. Able to lead, contribute, and influence others in a team based environment.
- Must have previous experience in PC-based planning and inventory systems.
- Must demonstrate a flexible and collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Advanced skills in taking large amount of data and distilling into meaningful solutions.
- Able to develop systmatic processes to recreate comlex analyses for frequent monitoring of various business condtions.
- Can ensure strategies and tactical plans developemd are consistent with overall manufacturing and service functional objectives.
250 Chester Street #5 Painsville, Ohio 44077
When applying to this position, please use Internet Explorer.
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER
Avery Dennison is easy to label: It's a global leader in the making of adhesive labels used on packaging, mailers, and other items....