This position contributes to the Supply Chain Department in a cross-functional role by supporting Purchasing, Production Planning, and Inventory Control processes and operations. Partner in the development of existing Supply Chain systems and the implementation of new Supply Chain systems to support department operations.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES and ACCOUNTABILITIES
Organize and direct procurement contracting activity for materials at all facilities to ensure price, quality, and service goals are achieved. Work with plasma collection centers to schedule deliveries in support of production schedules.
Ensure quality, accuracy, and competitive pricing with suppliers and end-users by continuous follow-up and providing excellent customer service on behalf of internal customers.
Lead, analyze, and streamline various Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for executive management.
Award orders, receive goods, and ensure paying supplier invoices are coordinated, operate smoothly, and maintain the integrity of the procurement cycle. Ensure all systems and procedures meet internal audit requirements.
Support and provide key input on strategic Supply Chain and cross-functional initiatives.
Design, execute, and evaluate various transaction and inventory exception reports to identify and resolve system or process failures.
Contribute to the management of scheduling, monitoring, and maintenance of plasma collected for CSL Behring production to ensure no supply disruptions. Contribute to the monitoring of inventory levels of these products at the centers, U.S.A, and E.U. Plasma Logistics Centers.
Manage the planning, scheduling, monitoring, and maintenance of inventory levels of purchased plasma and internally produced plasma intended for 3rd party sales to ensure no supply disruptions. Provide guidance when inventories of these products are not aligned with demand.
Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), company policies and procedures.
Maintain an environment free from harassment or intimidation of any employee by co-workers, management personnel or any external source. Immediately report (orally and/or in writing) all incidents of harassment to a manger and HR.
Maintain professional image and confidentiality of all company records and information at all times.
Cross train, as assigned, to support business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, operations management, logistics, supply chain, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 2 years’ experience in supply chain environment, such as purchasing, sourcing, production planning, inventory management, or logistics preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Minimal travel required
- Intermediate to strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Learn new processes and quickly engage in assignments to drive for action
- Lead teams without the benefit of a direct reporting relationship
- Establish solid working relationships with and to interface with and support senior management, 3rd parties and other positions and circumstances within the organization
- Excellent customer service orientation with flexibility and adaptability to work as a member of the team and respond quickly to changes as required by the business operations
- Critical reasoning, decision-making, and problem solving skills to analyze situations
- Strong written and verbal communication, and interpersonal and presentation skills
- Understand regulatory standards, various local, state and federal laws that apply to the business and where to find information on standards and interpretations.
CSL Plasma is an EEO/AA Employer