Think you’re up to the challenge of VCE? Globally we’re experiencing growth that has exceeded all expectations. Not surprising when you consider that we’re the people driving the future of Cloud Computing. It’s an industry with over $400 billion at stake and no one is in a better position for success than VCE. It’s time to take your career to the next level and join a collaboration of bold thinkers who are developing the world’s most advanced converged infrastructure. It’s time to take your career to the Cloud.
Our company was formed by Cisco, EMC and VMware with investments from Intel. It’s a combination that has led to explosive growth with our best still yet to come.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for managing the overall business relationships with VCE’s Suppliers and Integration Partners. This person will set performance expectations and measurements, determine Monthly, Quarterly and Annual results and drive Continuous Performance Improvements.
This position also provides day-to-day support by resolving medium to complex problems that require Supply Chain knowledge in a Continuous Process Improvement environment.
ACCOUNTABILITY / SCOPE
The candidate must be self-motivated and self-directed and take a positive approach to working in a team environment. They must be data driven and able to make independent decisions that support Supply Chain objectives and be able to prioritize and manage their workload. These tasks will involve project management functions and require good interpersonal skills working with vendors, peers, cross-functionally.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Business Reports and Metrics to determine alignment to VCE Objectives.
- Manage VCE’s Reverse Logistics Process from material receipt to final disposition.
- Manage and prioritize Supply Chain Projects and Initiatives.
- Collect and study data to determine trends in VCE’s Global Supply Chain.
- Assess Engineering Change Order Impact product delivery & Integration Schedules, participate in ECO Meetings, drive ECO implementation at Suppliers.
- Negotiation & Cost Management for Non Parent Material and Integration Services.
DESIRED JOB EXPERIENCE
- Experience monitoring, managing, and improving supplier performance through Lean Manufacturing Principles, Continuous Process Improvement and structured business reviews.
- An understanding of system level bills of material and product documentation management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal), ability to communicate findings, make recommendations, and facilitate change.
- Knowledge Inventory and Financial practices.
- Experienced in MS Office products with a broad range of skills – database, spreadsheet, MRP.
- Familiar with logistics and production planning concepts.
- Comfortable working internally & externally with individuals at all organizational levels.
- 5+ years of well-rounded experience in high growth environments
- Experience with large system manufacturing (preferably enterprise appliances)
- Project/Program Management experience
- BS in Engineering or Business Administration
- PMP and Lean Manufacturing (Green Belt) are a plus