The analyst will be responsible for examining labor, material movement, inventory, and related supply chain metrics in order to maximize profitability of supply chain operations and support improvements to supply chain processes. A creative problem solver with solid analytical skills and a appreciation for attention to detail will be an excellent asset to our team.
- Research processes, systems, staffing, material inventory and material movement as part of building a deep understanding of supply chain performance
- Support activities related to process improvement from idea generation through implementation inclusive of writing business requirements, user acceptance test documentation, and standard operating procedures.
- Use FreshDirect’s operating and business intelligence reporting platforms (e.g., SAP, Business Objects, MS Excel) to analyze material, labor and financial data
- Meet regularly with supply chain stakeholders to ensure supply chain planning and performance are aligned with the needs of the business
- Provide on-going reporting support to supply chain stakeholders for both recurring and ad-hoc informational requests.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- BA/BS in Business, Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering or related
- Minimum 2 years experience in operations, logistics, warehousing or manufacturing environment
- Experience in a work environment which extensively utilized MS Excel to model and track financial and/or operational performance
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning and Material Resource Planning tools and systems (experience with SAP a plus)
DisclaimerThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Teammember(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Description may be subject to change as the needs of the organization changes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to present numerical data in a concise, logical and useful manner
- Able to write for and work with a wide range of audiences, from executives to line workers
- Enjoys operating in a fast-paced, team environment under time constraints
As EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYERS , Fresh Direct, LLC and its affiliates do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender (except where gender is a bonafide occupational qualification), disability, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state, or local law.
FreshDirect - 13 months ago
The emphasis is on fresh at online grocer FreshDirect. The Internet grocery shopping service delivers to many New York City neighborhoods in...