Reporting to the Vice President, Sourcing & Supply Chain, Latin America, the Supply Chain Analyst will
support efforts to improve operational excellence in all areas of Sourcing & Supply Chain (planning, logistics, inventory management, distribution). SC Analyst will collect and analyze data regarding process performance in these areas, identifying opportunities to drive improvements through reductions in costs, lead-times and working capital while improving overall efficiencies.
Once identified, the SC Analyst will work directly with the regional Sourcing & Supply Chain managers and the local unit Supply Chain organizations in the execution of projects related to the identified opportunities. This position will also be responsible for developing and managing KPIs and associated scorecards for key areas and processes within the Sourcing & Supply Chain function. We are seeking a hands-on and energetic individual who is a "doer" and isn't afraid of rolling up his or her sleeves.
Visit our website at www.GeneralCable.com
Not ready to apply?
- Excellent skills in data collection and analysis
- Strong analytical mindset, with the ability to constantly identify opportunities to standardize and improve processes
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent
- Skill in using a variety of computer software, including word processing, database, spreadsheets, ERP systems (particularly BPCS) and BI (Cognos).
- Ability to work with various cultures, and across diverse geographies, to produce results through influence and collaboration
- Fluent in English and Spanish
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More &
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.