Supply Chain Analyst
Overview: This position will work under the direction of the Supply Chain Manager to help meet corporate, business unit and department objectives and goals. The candidate will support the business by preparing, analyzing, monitoring and reporting on performance metrics. Ensuring data accuracy and developing tools to effectively communicate information are key to the position. The individual must have the ability to multitask, analyze, troubleshoot, make recommendations, and implement solutions within the business.
1. Support Business Objectives a. Develop and improve technical skills to perform analysis quickly and efficiently. b. Collaborate with all team members to share knowledge and participate in team related activities. c. Promote change in a positive manner.
2. Data Maintenance and Project Work. Assist with reporting on customer service levels. Coordinate data for product transfers from a supply chain perspective, and other projects as needed. Assist plant sites in implementation of forecasting and other system tools.
3. Inventory Analysis a. Aid in the development and monitoring of performance metrics. b. Work with plant operations teams to meet inventory targets while maintaining customer service levels. c. Review aged inventory and work to determine root cause of issues.
• Bachelor's degree in business related discipline: accounting, applied economics, finance, quantitative business analysis, supply chain, or related field of study.
• Advanced analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Must be detail oriented and able to work in a fast moving, demanding environment.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Kerry - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard