SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES|
Effectively support Supply Chain Manager in Supply Chain activities. Work with distributors and vendors for HBHG proprietary products; including ham and turkey. Provide assistance to distributors and stores in assigned tasks of the Supply Chain.
Assist stores with all product ordering, product delivering, and distribution related requests to provide a win-win solution.
Analyze and assist with product inventory visibility, inventory control, and to minimize product risk and write off.
- Support the relationship with our distributors to ensure the needs of both retail and franchise lines of business are met.
- Assist in inventory control, inventory visibility, and inventory turns to minimize product risk.
- Assist our independent distributors with rotation to avoid shelf-life problems.
- Work with our ham and turkey suppliers in conjunction with our stores to meet their needs around product demand, adjustments to demand, education, problem resolution, logistical support, communication, system support, and overall guidance and support.
- Provide ham and turkey vendors weekly roll-up of order set to ensure both retail and franchise lines of business demands are met.
- Problem resolution between stores, distributors, and manufacturer.
- Assist stores with product ordering and product delivering to provide a win-win solution.
- Good customer services skill and team player, support Supply Chain internal and external customers with maximum satisfaction.
- Collect and provide data to assist in product continuation, cancellation, and roll out decisions.
- Performs other duties as required by departmental and business requirements.
- Perform project work as assigned.
- Prefer Supply Chain (purchasing/distribution) experience preferred or relevant experience working within a franchise/corporate unit restaurant system (food experience strongly preferred)
- Corporate Operations and or Franchise operations experience preferred
- Some basic experience in management, planning, inventory control, or related field.
REQUIRED LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, OR KNOWLEDGE
- Expert level in Excel
- Strong customer service and support mindset for both internal and external partners
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong Problem solving skills, win/win resolutions
- Initiative and creativity
- Team oriented
- Basic understanding of Supply Chain mechanics
- Project management skills
- Experience in Access preferred
CareerBuilder - 19 months ago