An interesting and challenging opportunity awaits you. W.B. Mason is a company rich with history and for over 100 years has been driven to satisfy the customer. Quality, integrity, honesty and dependability are what W.B. Mason customers expect and these same characteristics are what we look for in an employee. If you want to be part of a growing company, looking to achieve great things, you have come to the right place!
Supply Chain Analyst
W.B. Mason is currently seeking a reliable and professional individual to join our team as a Supply chain Analyst. The Analyst will work in partnership with the Distribuion team to improve business processes through development, implementation and maintenance of business applications and systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Act as liaison between Purchasing and Warehouses to ensure the opportune transition of inventory through the company
- Maintain and quality control system for inventory in transit on a daily basis
- Utilize companies distribution channel to use best possible route
- Investigate and complete outstanding receipts
- Investigate root causes and resolve issues with shorted product to end users
- Work with development in created new ideas and processes to better complete daily operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both technical and business settings.
- Self-motivated, creative, passionate and able to acclimate into a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Self-directed and independent worker who can also lead cross-functional and cross-organizational projects
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Bachelors Degree in Operations or Business Managerment preferable
- Any knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with a variety of the Inventory Management field’s concepts, practices and procedures
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Strong communication skills at all levels of an organization
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
**No Recruiter Calls Please**
W.B. Mason Company - 13 months ago
Since 1898, the dedicated people at W.B. Mason have been passionate about bringing their amazingly low prices, superior delivery and...