The Supply Chain Analyst, under the direction of the Director, Supply Chain Analytics, will mine purchase order data and invoice data, monitor and track results, provide analysis, and develop reports to communicate results and identify cost/practice variation among Yankee Alliance members. These reports focus on medical/surgical products, and point the way toward increasing contract utilization, identifying non-contract opportunities, as well as opportunities for improving product utilization and standardization.
- Audit prices to ensure membership is receiving correct contract price
- Analyze new medical and surgical products and new vendors for potential contracts where cost savings is optimum
- Perform spreadsheet analysis of supply data
- Work with the tools developed at Yankee Alliance to maximize savings opportunities and contract uptake.
- Provide cost analysis for members to identify contract uptake and savings opportunities
- Prepare and present analysis clearly to team members, internal and external customers
- Supply Chain Analyst is an integral part of the analytics team and interfaces with staff from various departments
Skills Requirements : Ability to manipulate and analyze large amounts of data. Good analytical reasoning skills. Ability to monitor own work to ensure the accuracy and quality of the data and reports. Knowledge of medical/surgical purchasing and products used in clinical areas a plus. Candidate must be a team player and be able to interface with various staff at Yankee Alliance and members. Attention to detail is a must. Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Word a must. Working knowledge of CRM a plus.
Education/Experience Requirements: Bachelor’s degree, or comparable experience required. Healthcare experience a plus. Knowledge of business operations a plus.
Yankee Alliance - 11 months ago