Parker Aerospace, an operating segment of Parker
Hannifin Corporation, is one of the world’s leading
producers of flight control, hydraulic, fuel, inerting,
fluid conveyance, thermal management, and engine systems
and components for the aerospace industry. We design and
build equipment for virtually every aircraft and aero
engine being produced in the world today.
In addition to game-changing technology, our customers
look to us for shorter lead times, lower costs, higher
reliability, and lifetime support. All coupled with the
positive attitude and innovative thinking of a true
Parker Aerospace provides unmatched performance for both
our customers and shareholders, built on a foundation of
integrity, innovation, and customer satisfaction. As a
result, our business has seen consistent growth and,
best of all, our team members share in Parker’s success.
Supply Chain Business Analyst
Division level analyst to conduct analyses of unique and
considerable scope, querying databases, performing
complex analysis, and synthesizing the data in a manner
presentable to executive leadership. Make
recommendations based on the data and analysis.
provide executive level reports
- Query data from multiple sources. Analyze data and
metrics. Development of presentations to adequately
- Preparation and maintenance of key performance
convey results of analysis.
Metrics Portal. Work with key Portal stakeholders to
- Maintenance and ownership of corporate Supply Chain
assure data accuracy and timeliness.
- Provide reports and analysis in support of strategic
Operations Planning data collection and assimilation
- Support the continued evolution of division Sales and
into monthly executive review package.
across sites in the division.
- Drive business process and tools standardization
required. MBA preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
functions of the job typically acquired through eight or
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential
more years of increasingly responsible related program
administration related experience.
management functions as they relate to Supply Chain.
- Advanced analytical skill set required.
- Understanding and working knowledge of program
- Experience with Webfocus, AMAPS and Crystal Reports
interface with senior leadership.
- Strong presentation skills and will have direct
recommendations for process improvements.
- Ability to analyze large data sets and make
HOW TO APPLY
Please upload resume in Word (.doc) format with your
online application at parker.com/careers referencing job
code # 16817. A cover letter summarizing experience
against above qualifications is strongly recommended.
Equal Opportunity | Affirmative Action | M/F/D/V
U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident Status Required
Req. Code : 16810
Division/Department : AAG - CSD Irvine
% of Travel Required : 0-10%
Offer Relocation : Maybe
Other Skills : *LI-JA1
Parker Hannifin - 4 months ago
Parker-Hannifin operates on a big scale (its motion control equipment helped sink a replica of the Titanic in the Academy Award-winning...