Supply Chain Coordinator - 093765
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries. Our 162,000 employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles; and interior systems for automobiles. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. Through our growth strategies and by increasing market share we are committed to delivering value to shareholders and making our customers successful. In 2011, Corporate Responsibility Magazine recognized Johnson Controls as the #1 company in its annual "100 Best Corporate Citizens" list. For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com. JCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and as such does not discriminate in its recruiting and selection process based on disability or handicap status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please call our Talent Acquisition Hotline at (414)-524-8999 and press option #0.
Perform support duties and varied assignments for Supply Chain Management. Work requires knowledge of company policies and procedures as well as an understanding of the Supply Chain Management team’s function. Administers the Runzheimer Vehicle Program for North America and North American Supplier Conference.
1. Act as administrator office manager for the extended Supply Chain Management team in North America.
2. Provide support for all telephone service, IT hardware, IT software, system access, and facilities services required by the team.
3. Serve as the webmaster for the SCM web pages including administration of site content and appearance.
4. Manage the updates and posting of all SCM BOS documents.
5. Manage the updates, posting, and archiving for the global terms and conditions of purchase.
6. Serve as a matrix functional leader for a staff of part-time interns including organizing work assignments, ensuring task completion, and managing daily activities.
7. Generate and post a variety of time sensitive reports for use by SCM, NA Service, NA Systems, and EnergySolutions.
8. Administer the Runzheimer Vehicle Program for North American to assure user compliance to program requirements, preparation of routine reporting, and program training and support.
9. Plan, coordinate, and ensure flawless execution of the North American Supplier Conference with representatives from top 400 service/material providers.
1. Associates degree with strong preference for additional education.
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
3. Aptitude and ability to manage system reporting and web master duties.
4. Solid personal organizational skills.
Johnson Controls - 18 months ago
Johnson Controls, Inc. (Johnson Controls) provides automotive interiors, products and services that optimize energy usage in buildings and...