What started as a small purchasing company called Perseco, is now HAVI Global Solutions. The world's most respected brands rely on HAVI Global Solutions' packaging expertise, integrated marketing and supply chain analytics, and promotions management know-how, to deliver a competitive advantage for their business – and an unshakable respect for their corporate and environmental program impacts. Joining HAVI Global Solutions means becoming part of a dynamic team who spans 22 different countries and who strives to understand our customers’ needs and market environments and develops innovative solutions that deliver value. We know our success is derived from our people and, as such, we continuously evolve our people practices to ensure personal and professional enrichment while fostering a work environment that is fun, collaborative, and diverse in thought.
The Supply Chain Integration Analyst provides subject matter expertise and support for the distribution center US Supply Chain Integration department's portfolio of distribution-focused projects within HAVI Global Solutions.
- Initiates and maintains collaborative planning & reporting processes across Havi Global Solutions, Supply Chain Partners and Client.
- Provides system visibility to future demand as well as promotional and seasonal impacts by delivering weekly distribution center EAS truckload demand forecasts to supply chain third party logistics.
- Monitors and reports on freight variances.
- Delivers yearly reports regarding freight metrics to senior level executives at Havi Global Solutions and their customers.
- Validates bi-annual lane rate negotiations.
- Optimizes distribution center inbound transportation.
- Manages Minimum Order Quantity settings.
- Monitors freight per case calculations and ensures rates are within reason.
- Plays lead role in company transportation projects.
- Provides logistics subject matter expertise to ensure freight optimization through such activities as business reviews/line of supply changes/analysis, etc.
- Maintains Havi Global Solutions/Hub Item set up activities.
- Bachelor's degree or 2+ years' experience with Business Intelligence tools.
- Objects, Tableau, or Microsoft BI tools
- Outstanding communication and problem solving skills
- Deadline drive and success in meeting objectives and commitments
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel and Access
- Strong relationship management skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
HAVI Global Solutions provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Exciting Challenges Await You at HAVI Global Solutions
Part of our philosophy and approach to business success is to continuously reinvest in our tools, technology, and people. Our employees are offered competitive pay and benefits, along with the ability to work flexibly in order to meet their personal and career goals. We leverage comprehensive training and development programs as well as a variety of networking opportunities to accelerate their growth.
At HAVI Global Solutions you will find yourself surrounded by professionals who are diverse in thought and collaborative in their approach to achieving business results.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Marketing Store Worldwide wants to build a bigger, better, and bolder brand. The agency offers relationship, field, and promotional...