Put a LIFT in Your Career! NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc. (NMHG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Supply Chain Intern in our facility location in Greenville, North Carolina. NMHG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
NMHG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the organization. As a Supply Chain Intern, you will have the opportunity to increase your expertise in different areas of supply chain such as strategic sourcing, supply base management, materials planning, ERP systems, inventory management, and process development. During a four month internship, you will gain experience in analyzing and solving real world problems using a structured approach, in addition to cross-functional interaction in the organization. This internship is available for spring, summer, and fall semesters.
The experience also requires periodic meetings and reports outs with Senior Leadership to present progress in and ultimately develop the business acumen to work with all levels in an organization.
Key accountabilities include:
- Project Management
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data in a detailed, thorough manner as needed to determine issues and potential solutions
- Development of effective business cases and/or proposals
- Make recommendations regarding unique and non-traditional ways to address business issues
- Understanding of new and different concepts and process new information in an expedient manner.
Our co-op program is open both for undergraduate and graduate students pursuing degrees in:
- Business Administration
- Supply Chain Management
- Industrial Engineering
- No experience is required but previous internships/co-ops in supply chain are a plus
- Minimum GPA: 2.8