Supply Chain Manager 3
Manages spend categories and develops supply chain strategies for high risk and highly complex products, services, and suppliers who have significant strategic business impacts. Works with management and key stakeholders across enterprise to determine the long-term needs and applicable supply / service strategies. Partners with business groups to issue/evaluate RFx and conduct reverse auctions. Leads strategic- and acquisition-related sourcing and contracting activities or enterprise expense reduction initiatives. Determines negotiations strategy and controls all aspects of contracts negotiations. Customizes legal language and drafts non-standard contract terms and conditions.. Ensures compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. Establishes e-business (procure-to-pay), diversity, environmental and supply chain cost reduction strategies to continually improve category effectiveness and efficiencies. Identifies and drives TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) process improvements to reduce costs. Acts as the primary liaison for current and potential suppliers; resolves systemic/recurring supplier/customer issues. Proactively identifies and escalates risk-related issues. Responsible for meeting all vendor management program requirements and policy compliance. Develops performance metrics and monitors supplier performance. Proactively identifies and escalates risk-related issues and presents resolution options. Accountable for category savings targets for multiple categories and supplier performance measurements. Responsible for meeting all vendor management program requirements and policy compliance Develops & delivers management reporting. May provide direction to other supply chain managers.
10+ years experience in supply chain and/or procurement.
* Strong understanding of a large diversified Financial Services organizations operations that provide banking, insurance, investments, mortgage banking, investment banking, retail banking, brokerage and consumer finance services in order to provide support to the respective lines of business.
* Cross-industry sourcing, negotiation, and benchmarking experience including prior financial services industry work and a strong understanding of associated regulatory requirements regarding acquisition of goods/services.
* Strong knowledge of software & supplier industry conditions, trends, opportunities, and cost/market driver components to source assigned categories.
* Experience monitoring, managing, and improving supplier performance through continuous improvement programs and structured business reviews
* Highly independent and self-motivated; results and quality driven; exhibit ethical behavior;
* Excellent oral and written communications skills coupled with the ability to interface and establish close working relationship with all levels of management
* Willing to travel
* Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, business administration, supply chain management or related field
* Superior project management, change management, decision-making, and time management skills.
* Experience developing and executing category sourcing strategies which support both line of business and enterprise goals
* Proficiency with leading web-based strategic sourcing (RFx) and reverse auction tools
Wells Fargo - 19 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...