ABOUT CATALINA: The world is changing, consumers are changing and so is Catalina- we are becoming a consumer-centric, multi-channel, loyalty company, committed to helping manufacturer and retail brands deliver unprecedented performance by unleashing the power to know, engage and empower the world’s consumers. With integrated in and out-of-store marketing platforms, Catalina pioneers breakthrough consumer loyalty solutions that transform the shopping experience. We have the unique ability to listen, understand and respond to consumers over time, and we are creating ways to connect with her whenever, wherever, and however she chooses on her path to purchase.
Catalina leverages the world's largest, transaction-level, shopper-data warehouse to develop, deliver, and measure consumer and patient-driven engagements. With average promotional response rates of 6.8% - one of the highest in the industry, only Catalina knows the evolving buying decisions and individual needs of shoppers. Catalina uses this understanding to create customized, measurable campaigns that motivate high-value consumers to try new products, increase consumption and stay loyal to brands. Catalina Health adopts similar methodologies working to improve behaviors one health consumer at a time—with highly relevant and personalized messages.
At Catalina, we have the privilege of helping people make the best choices for themselves and their families. This purpose is at the heart of Catalina’s transformational change. Catalina is based in St. Petersburg, Florida, with operations in the US, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalinamarketing.com
The Supply Chain Manager will lead a team of supply chain and materials management professionals through the process of definition, management and execution of the company’s global supply chain strategy. Additionally the Supply Chain Manager will develop practices which address sourcing, fulfillment and demand management; and centralized order management together with cost control on both a tactical and strategic basis. This role will interface extensively with external and internal stakeholders to ensure seamless coordination and hand off between all contributors to the supply chain function.
- Creates strategies for planning, fulfillment, inventory control, and distribution to support the global Retail store network with the highest degree of customer satisfaction, at the lowest cost, while aligning with the company’s business strategies.
- Defines optimized equipment lifecycles and “best cost” supply plans utilizing both new and refurbished inventory from multiple locations
- Lead and champion supply chain strategies and efforts that increase efficiency, profitability and
sustain company growth.
- Maintain optimum inventory levels to meet service level agreements and logistics requirements to support our global retailer network and digital platform; ensures inventory compliance to specification, quality requirements, delivery commitments and commercial terms.
- Drive effective and timely communication between upstream and downstream stakeholders to ensure optimal supply chain performance, agility and flexibility.
- Develop and manage a centralized Global corporate order management and fulfillment processes for the company while ensuring that all procurement activities comply with the appropriate guidelines, policies and approved internal controls.
- Manage key product supply and inventory metrics and communicate to senior level management and functional teams; support improvement and efficiency of KPI reporting processes for assigned businesses.
- Build routine supply forecast with manufacturers and suppliers in order to meet scheduled demands and assists in the consolidation of projections for monthly corporate forecast purposes.
- Proactively seek out and champion opportunities for process improvement and innovation within the supply chain as well as in the relationships between the supply chain and other business functions, in order to ensure the highest degree of inventory accuracy and availability as required.
- Responsible for the management of team resources, including recruiting, coaching, professional development, performance management and effective resource deployment.
A bachelor's degree (advanced degree preferred) in accounting, economics, business administration or allied field
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in a business environment with a proven record of supply chain achievement and in the application of purchasing and materials management best practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required together with a proven ability to lead, motivate & manage people in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in ERP or other integrated systems
Catalina Marketing - 17 months ago
Trinity Services Group, Inc.
Trinity Services Group, Inc.
- 22 days ago
Supply Chain Manager
Paca Foods, LLC
- 19 days ago
Director Lean Six Sigma
Saint Petersburg, FL
- 15 days ago
To reach shoppers when they are shopping, consumer packaged-goods manufacturers call on Catalina Marketing. The company's network,...