There is a currently an urgent need for a Supply Chain Manager to join a stable organization on a full-time basis. This is a great opportunity offering an excellent benefits package and other terrific perks.
- Responsible the management of production planning, coordinating forecast with corporate, and developing a build plan.
- Accountable for verifying fulfillment of build/ship, and strategizing and resolving any barriers to meeting plans.
- Act as the primary liaison between contract manufacturer and company’s product development department monitoring, managing and driving the CM to assure goals / schedules are achieved.
- Accountable for distribution and report generation.
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management or related field REQUIRED
- More than Five years Supply Chain Management experience working directly working with portable hand held devices that use technology such as: Android, iOS, Windows, Iphone, etc. REQUIRED
- Strong knowledge of Radio-frequency identification ( RFID ), barcode systems or similar technologies A MUST
- Experience working with MRP systems A BIG PLUS
- Understanding of LEAN manufacturing HIGHLY DESIRABLE
If interested and QUALIFIED , please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: supply chain manager, global supply chain manager, supply chain director, global supply chain director, mobile device, android, software, hardware, multimedia, tablet, pc, touchpad, touchscreen, touch screen, finished goods, laptop, electronic consumer, consumer electronic, material requirements planning, mrp
Etech Hi Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -