A fast growing Multi-Billion Dollar chemical company with offices in the Houston area is looking for a Supply Chain Manager who will be responsible for leading high impact teams in a fast paced environment to support and in some cases lead cross functional teams at the corporate level.
EXCELLENT GROWTH OPPORTUNITY IN A GROWING COMPANY
- Will be responsible for the continued deployment of MRP I & MRP II across the company.
- Will develop metrics and control plans in order to ensure MRP II is established and has the resources and support to sustain advancements for the long term.
- Support Inventory Optimization tools and initiatives.
- Develop and Implement Freight Automation & Tracking Processes by Mode.
- Develop Real Time Inventory Program, with Related Policies, Procedures, and stakeholder support.
- Will support the alignment of Planning Strategies with Commercial, Customer Service and Procurement as well as supporting key cross-functional initiatives and linkages with ESSH, Quality, Manufacturing, etc.
- Key business partner with IT in the ERP development and implementation space, as well as ongoing process support, management, and optimization initiatives.
- Will be the focal point for developing and coordinating training curriculum to the user communities.
- Will develop plans to transfer all knowledge to operational users in both Planning and in Distribution, as well as general MRP support for all functions as required.
- Develop a set of shared goals, tools, and metrics with multiple departments to support long-term strategy at the corporate level.
- Be a key member of the MDM implementation and governance team.
- Review and recommend ongoing ERP projects and process optimization and standardization initiatives.
- Must have a BA or BS Degree, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 10-15 years experience in chemical, refinery, or polymer industries.
- Must have hands on implementation experience with Supply Network Planning (or similar MRP II implementation).
- Must have hands on experience with Finite Scheduling/Manufacturing Execution Processes & Systems.
- Demonstrated experience initiating and implementing significant cross-functional change initiatives.
- Proficient in Microsoft office as well as SAP (APO), with a focus on Visio, Microsoft Project, and Access.
FPCNational - 19 months ago