The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for handling the raw material supply chain management activities for monomers within the Chemical Operations, including Coordinating and implementing the activities of the monomer supply plans for the Chemical Operations.
This role will coordinate the global logistics for the movement of monomers to our chemical plants.
Additionaly, theSupply Chain Manager will manage materials, information, financial, and raw material flows in a network consisting of suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, customers,and internal stakeholders; and assist the Chemical business team with operational aspects of finished goods sales.
- Commercial development, chemical production, R&D desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills, negotiating skills.
- Knowledge of the Chemical business, elastomer business and marketing.
- Must understand profit and loss statements, project accounting, sophisticated financial and mathematical models.
- Ability to organize and prioritize many competing tasks and projects and large amounts of information.
- Ability to manage short term projects
- Ability to manage and influence other managers not under direct supervision.
- Directing and managing with influence desired
- Computer literacy, financial skills, presentation skills, business to business marketing.
- Chemistry understanding.
- A BA or BS in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering is required.
- A MBA is desired.
- A minimum of five years previous marketing, supply chain, operation management or sales experience in chemical products is required.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber - 12 months ago
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. A Fortune 500 company, we employ approximately 73,000 people and manufacture our...