Bachelor of Science
Plans, controls, directs, and evaluates all activities related to the operations of Supply Management, Inventory Control and Receiving for Loretto Hospital. Develops, implements, and monitors strategies for supply cost reduction and utilization management. Administratively responsible for management of the Supply/Inventory Control Information system.
Demonstrates actions consistent with Loretto’s Mission and Values as duties are performed on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a business/financial related field.
- Three to five years experience in purchasing, preferably in the healthcare environment.
- PC skills required and ability to manage a pre-programmed database. Strong analytical skills.
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills demonstrating the ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of medical products is preferred
Loretto Hospital - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard