The SCO Integrated Supply Manager is responsible for driving cross-functional efficiencies throughout supply chain and to identify & implement process improvement initiatives related to efficient and productive use of personnel , the Materials Management Information System, MMIS and inventory location that support the organizational goals. The SCO Integrated Supply Manager is responsible for evaluating, developing and implementing best practice systems, tools and processes pertaining to procurement and capital purchasing, inventory management, receiving and actively involved in the planning and implementation of complex projects related to information systems to support IUHB SCO. This is to be accomplished through constant communications with key stakeholders, development of the team, goal & objective setting, standardization of departmental processes and comprehensive progress reporting. This position has managerial responsibility and reports to both the Director of Supply Chain and the Director of Surgical Services . Specifically, the SCO Integrated Supply Manager and their staff will ensure that medical/surgical inventories are in stock, on order, and available from the distributer and direct suppliers. This manager is also responsible for ensuring proper stocking levels, space allocation and product location management while maintaining high standards of customer service. This position develops reporting that provides insight on the progress and performance of the supply chain (inventory levels, inventory accuracy, fill rate, stock out rate, customer satisfaction, etc.) and acts on data to identify, document, implement and monitor process improvements.
Baccalaureate degree in business, business administration, hospital administration or other related fields is required.
Minimum Experience Requirements
Minimum Licensure/Certification/Registration Requirements
- A high level of knowledge in Microsoft Excel and other data analysis tools is required.
- Demonstrated leadership and management capabilities are required.
- Effective organizational skills and the ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- High level of knowledge in SQL utilities preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years purchasing experience required, with extensive capital asset and contract negotiation experience preferred.
- Project management experience a plus.
Industry professional/technical skills certifications preferred.
- Medium Work: Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Constantly (67 - 100%): Computer Usage
- Frequently (34 - 66%): Walking, Bending/Stooping, Reaching, Kneeling/Squatting, and Sitting
- Occasionally (1 - 33%): Climbing stairs or ladders and Twisting
- Rarely (< 1%): Crawling
- Will constantly carry up to 10 lbs, frequently up to 25 lbs, occasionally up to 50 lbs, and rarely above 100+ lbs
- Will constantly lift up to 10 lbs, frequently up to 25 lbs, occasionally lup to 50 lbs, and rarely above 100+ lbs
- Will constantly pull up to 10 lbs, frequently up to 25 lbs, occasionally up to 100 lbs, and rarely above 100+ lbs
- Will constantly push up to 10 lbs, frequently up to 50 lbs, occasionally up to 100 lbs, and rarely above 100+ lbs
Bloomington Hospital - 19 months ago