POSITION QUALIFICATION SUMMARY
The position will be looking to automate the retrieval, manipulation and analysis of large sets of data. Working with the Sales, Managed Services and Infrastructure teams to create / maintain reporting to meet the expectations of our current and future customers. The position periodically works directly with the customer on certain initiatives. This is a thought leadership position in regards to how we summarize and present studies and strategic offerings to our external and internal customers.
• Completion of Supply Chain Engineering projects as assigned
• Assist Business Development for identifying and on-boarding future customers.
• Support of the Sales team in potential customer data manipulation
• Continuous Improvement projects
• Retrieval, manipulation and quantitative analysis on large sets of data.
• Systemically automating data analysis processes.
• Creating / maintaining reporting within WebFOCUS business intelligence tool.
• Managing a wide variety of supply chain initiatives and projects
• Working closely with business development, customers and vendors to develop cost saving and margin increasing processes
• Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or related field or 3-5 years relevant experience
• Logistics / Supply Chain experience
• Database (Access) and SQL development abilities
• TMS platform knowledge
• High level of Technology/Computer skills (MS Office)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Logistics / Supply Chain modeling experience
• Knowledge of Logistics / Transportation industry standards
• Knowledge of DOT regulations
• Mainframe experience
• VBA language
• WebFOCUS experience
• Data Mining
CHEP - 2 years ago
Brambles hopes customers will call on CHEP to help them schlep goods through the supply chain. Brambles' primary subsidiary is CHEP, a...