Works with other planners, manufacturing and purchasing to meet requirements for completion and / or distribution of finished goods in line with inventory turn and dollar goals and customer service expectations
- Assists Planner II with weekly schedules per policy and procedure guidelines to level load production departments and projects future labor and machine requirements.
- Acts as a liaison between expeditor, purchasing, and labs to insure all materials are available when required.
- Monitors weekly sales and receipts and recommend alternative plans as needed.
- Acts a liaison between Planner II, QC, labs, purchasing, warehouse, R&D, etc. as required.
- Provides production paperwork for each job. Assigns and tracks lot numbers per applicable SOP’s.
- Monitors output and works with production facilities to recommend alternative plans to planner II as needed.
- Communicate production performance against plan.
- Assists in accessing the availability of product.
- Prepares “what if” analysis as required.
- Assists in the ordering process when using KanBan and/or electronic ordering protocol.
- Communicates essential information relevant to exceptional customer service levels.
- Prepares reports as required.
- Understand and adhere to GMP policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Additional Physical requirements
- Minimum 1-3 years as expeditor/planner or equivalent experience required. Some production and inventory control courses desired.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and math skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of computers, spreadsheets, MRP/ERP integrated databases, memo writing, etc.
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed records.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform all essential position duties and responsibilities with or without accommodation without posing a direct safety threat to others or self.
- Capable with additional experience or training to be promoted to planner 2
Talking Hearing Repetitive Motions
- Frequently involves sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- Involves a variety of physical activities including:
Machines Typically Operated
- Visual acuity required is the minimum standard for use with those whose work deals largely with preparing and analyzing data and figures, accounting, transcription, computer terminals, extensive reading, visual inspection involving small defects, handling small parts, operation of simple machines, using measurement devices, assembling or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
Typical Environmental Conditions
- Computer, fax, calculator, copy machine or any other office related machines.
- The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions. This is a typical office or administrative environment.
US Grade 11
Salt Lake City
Open Until Filled
only or refers
- Salary Disclaimer - The salary listed is a minimum
to an internal grade. Final salary is commensurate with related skills, education, experience
abilities and will be determined in the interview.
USANA Health Services - 20 months ago
USANA Health Sciences is one of America’s leading companies in the field of health and nutrition. USANA helps improve the lives of...