Plans and monitors distribution of goods and materials throughout the company. Provides continuous improvement in support of Dart's customer service standards while facilitating the efficient use of the company's resources and inventories.
Requirements and Qualifications:
To expedite consideration, we highly recommend that you BOTH upload your resume AND copy and paste the text when creating your candidate profile.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Prefer an Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Business.
- Must have one (1) year of supply chain planning experience.
- Must have at least one (1) year of MS Excel experience including the development of formulas and calculations gained through course work or work experience.
- Must have at least one (1) year of Windows, MS Office, and email experience gained through course work or work experience.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong math skills including the use of decimals and fractions.
- Must have strong analytical skills and reasoning ability.
- Must be able to prioritize and organize one's own day.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time domestically, with a possible chance of international travel.
- Must have a valid driver's license and favorable motor vehicle report.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a passport.
- Prefer prior production planning experience.
- Prefer computer experience in iSeries,Stratum, Manugistics, Direct Ship, and/or SAP.
Dart Container - 5 months ago
Dart sets the industry standard of excellence by efﬁciently providing high quality foodservice packaging solutions and exceptionally...