What started as a small purchasing company called Perseco, is now HAVI Global Solutions. The world's most respected brands rely on HAVI Global Solutions' packaging expertise, integrated marketing and supply chain analytics, and promotions management know-how, to deliver a competitive advantage for their business – and an unshakable respect for their corporate and environmental program impacts. Joining HAVI Global Solutions means becoming part of a dynamic team who spans 22 different countries and who strives to understand our customers’ needs and market environments and develops innovative solutions that deliver value. We know our success is derived from our people and, as such, we continuously evolve our people practices to ensure personal and professional enrichment while fostering a work environment that is fun, collaborative, and diverse in thought.
Due to growth, we are currently seeking Supply Chain Planners in our Downers Grove, IL location. The Supply Chain Planner is the primary planning resource for core food, packaging, new products, and the execution of their strategies of assuring supply and minimizing obsolescence. The Supply Chain Planner is also responsible for reviewing, communicating, and monitoring replenishment plans within assigned categories and suppliers and will develop and lead inventory policies for specific materials. This position will monitor performance of the plans, make recommendations for improvements, and conduct root cause analyses of issues to drive continuous improvement. Will also serve as point of contact for assigned DCs. Additional responsibilities:
- Financial responsibility including validating and submitting all incremental costs associated with managed promotional items
- Develop production and inventory management plans in support of promotional items
- Conduct production capacity analyses and financial risk assessments
- Conduct account management activities with suppliers, DCs and customers, ensuring effective communication and act as the single point of contact for assigned DCs
- Manage the replenishment processes across suppliers, DCs and restaurants including issue resolution and reallocation decision processes
- Act as SME for supplier capabilities and promotional executions
- Manage and adjust demand plans and inventory planning models in supply deployment phases
- Conduct regular supplier and DC-level communication meetings
- Distribute and discuss shipment and inventory plans to drive toward seamless collaboration and achievement of program objectives
- Facilitate discussion on benefits metrics and benefits realization processes
- Conduct root cause analysis on weekly planning exceptions and identify and resolve gaps and issues
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, logistics, business, engineering, or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years' relevant work experience in supply chain planning and scheduling
- Knowledge of advanced planning and inventory software systems such as JDA or SAP
- Some experience with database applications is a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel)
HAVI Global Solutions provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and paid time-off.
Exciting Challenges Await You at HAVI Global Solutions
As the global marketplace continues to expand, the scope of our services is increasing dramatically. In step with this dynamic growth go our exciting career prospects. We have carefully developed a work culture that empowers hardworking visionaries with significant degrees of professional and personal freedom. HAVI Global Solutions’ opportunities will stretch your intellectual resources and provide you with a team of hardworking professionals with which to work. As your career thrives, so will the level of your challenges and your rewards. We invite talented team players to explore the ongoing success story known as HAVI Global Solutions.
At HAVI Global Solutions, our vision of excellence fosters diversity in the workplace. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
HAVI Global Solutions - 2 years ago
The Marketing Store Worldwide wants to build a bigger, better, and bolder brand. The agency offers relationship, field, and promotional...