Responsible for planning and quarterbacking all operations necessary for the successful and efficient operation of Revlon's supply chain for assigned SKUs. This includes total management control of all levels of the multi-million dollar working capital inventory, direct responsibility for customer service levels across the entire customer base in US/Canada/International, and efficient utilization of Manufacturing's labor and production line capacities. Total responsibility for managing all needed inventories for timely support of all Revlon promotional programs across assigned SKUs.
• Control customer service levels for all customers through production quantity/timing decisions.
• Deliver all new product launch quantities within requested time frames.
• Provide all product quantities necessary to ensure success of all promotional programs.
• Provide timely product support for all Canadian SKU requirements and International needs.
• Work closely with Demand Planning to incorporate all pertinent demand signals into production plans.
• Responsible for deployment planning process across Oxford/Phoenix distribution sites.
• Primary source of contact on inventory availability and production timing for Customer Logistics and Sales.
• Partner with Demand Planning and Customer Logistics in resolving demand/supply issues and allocations.
• Monitor service levels and provide recommendations for adjustments in service/turns parameters.
• Directly control timing/amount of all dollar expenditures for production materials.
• Achieve working capital time supply targets across all inventory classes.
• Work closely with suppliers of materials and deliver most favorable material receipts timing/quantities.
• Resolve all QA issues that occur with finished goods and/or production materials.
• Disposition all SLOB (SLow-moving / Obsolete) inventory in a timely manner.
• Develop/implement phase-in plans to make most effective use of working capital during product restages.
• Manage safety stock and cycle stock inventory levels for all assigned SKUs.
• Work closely with F&A management to maximize Schedule Compliance results on a weekly basis.
• Manage the timely acquisition of adequate quantities of production materials to support the production plan.
• Deliver a production plan to F&A that minimizes the need for major changeovers.
• Create non-standards production plans to expeditiously resolve any inventory that is in suspense for rework.
• Provide short term plan adjustments as necessary in response to unexpected events.
• Manage activities at contract manufacturers and control production/materials plans for assigned SKUs
• Utilize rough-cut capacity planning to ensure F&A's ability to execute the production plan.
• Work closely with F&A floor supervision to achieve shortest possible overall manufacturing cycle times.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITIONS:
The Supply Chain Planner must possess and demonstrate a high level of ownership and accountability. He/she must be capable of generating and presenting accurate analytical information to be used in key decision making processes. He/she must have well developed interpersonal and motivational skills. The Planner must be a self-motivated individual who can work independently and bring assigned tasks to completion.
• Thorough working knowledge of computor based manufacturing systems (MRP, MPS, Manugistics, SAP, MMCS)
• Strong communicator, possessing excellent written, verbal, and presentations skills
• Excellent follow up skills
• Good analytical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
• Ability toeffecetively think and work "outside the box"
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• 5 plus years experience in planning or inventory control
• APICS certification a plus
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
College degree or equivalent experience. Operations/Logistics or similar major preferred.
MINIMUM YEARS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 3 years
Revlon has the look of a leader in the US mass-market cosmetics business, alongside L'Oréal's Maybelline and Procter &...