The Supply Chain Specialist II will be responsible for coordinating the supply chain information and actions between Teva internal departments and outside suppliers to ensure successful adherence to the Master Production Schedule.
Responsibilities could also include:
• Maintain the master production schedule for a rolling twelve month period; Review and analyze the exception message report weekly
• Communicate regularly and hold weekly meetings with suppliers regularly to inform of changes in demand, request orders to be moved in or out, prioritize demand in the event of capacity or material constraints by the supplier and general follow up.
• Provide monthly forecasts to the supplier for a rolling twelve month period.
• Release purchase orders to suppliers.
• Update and maintain the ERP system to ensure the ATP is current
• Communicate information to various departments within Teva, including Sales, Logistics, and Quality.
• Promote cross-functional process improvement efforts; Create new policies and procedures for the organization
• Participate in meetings with suppliers and ERP Project Teams
• Involved with systems education and training functions.
• Other duties as required or needed by the business
• Bachelor’s degree in business required; emphasis on Logistics / Supply Chain preferred
• 5+ years related supply chain, pharmaceutical purchasing, and production planning experience.
• 2+ years MRP, MRPII, ERP, or SCM experience required (Oracle preferred)
• 1+ year project management or change management experience preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required
• S&OP experience desired
• Strong computer skills in current software programs, including MS Word and Excel
• APICS certification a plus.
Teva Pharmaceuticals - 18 months ago
When the pharmacist asks you if a generic equivalent is acceptable, Teva hopes you'll say "yes." Teva Pharmaceuticals USA,...